Thread: Donnie's Doing....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Donnie's Doing....

First off I'm not even sure I'm suppose to be doing this are saying anything here but I'm going to take a shot here any way??
    Please keep and remember in your thoughts and prayers again for our friend Donnie that most of us know and love as a bass
    brother and friend. I am told that he is not doing very well and I know he always thanks everyone here for everything so that's all I can say right now. So that's it for now thanks again. I'm sure his family will keep me posted on this.

Line6bassman
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

He sent me a PM outlining his situation. He may have reached out to others among you, too.

- low life -

My thoughts and Prayers going his way!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

First of all, Line6 - this is the perfect place for this kind of posting. We're all family here. Thanks for bringing Donnie's situation to our attention. Please let him know he's in our thoughts and, more importantly, prayers, as is his lovely wife.

Thanks again. Hang in there, Donnie!

Hello Donnie. I just thought you'd like to know I've been putting posters of you up all over TMBG Universal Domination HQ - except the lady's rooms, of course. I told Ashley to do that. She's starting on the 75th floor and working her way down - should finish by June (there's LOTS of lady's rooms at TMBG UD HQ!) 'Course, you should be well by that time, so she'll have to take 'em down!

Praying for a miracle for Donnie. I have never encountered a "trouper" quite like our friend, Donnie.

Strength to both Donnie and his wife in these times.

Waiting to hear more from you soon Donnie!

Wow, posters in the ladies rooms...

A prayer from a career sinner on its way, for what it's worth

8. Default

Know what you are going through Donnie. Been through it myself.
    Stay strong and know that you are in my prayers every day.

You are in our thoughts Brenda, Donnie and family.
    Shine on you crazy diamond.....