Thread: hellow freinds

Default hellow freinds

just wanted to let every one know that i finished my radiation yesterday won,t know any thing for at least 30 or 40 days i have been very tired . hopefully now i can start to get stronger i was told by my DR,S that with out the radiation that i may only have 3 t0 6mounths left. so we are fighting as hard as we can but i know that is in GODS HANDS and no matter what the DR,S he will call me home when he is ready.i just wanted to let every one know that myself and my family would like to THANK Every one at the ROW and the LEARNING DOCK KNOW how much you mean to us.i look forward to getting back to my bass as soon as i am able.we will keep all of you informed with what is going on iwill get back on when ican best wishes and prayers to every one from donnie b Brenda and FAMILY
    Let's Play Bass!

God Bless you Donnie. Like you said, God has the final say. Keep your faith and I'll be lifting you up in my prayers brother.
    Horace

So very glad to hear from you my friend! Praying for some good results from this round of radiation.

Hang in there, bassman!!!

My thoughts go out to you my friend. I hope you feel better soon. Good luck with everything.
    Never give up

Good luck Donnie, get some strength and get back to enjoying the bass!

Prayers with you and your family

LW Gold Standard 5
    Carvin/Kiesel - Icon5, BB75, PB5, LB70
    Fender - Pbass (DiMarzio Ultra P pickups, Warmoth Jazz neck), American Deluxe PJ, MIJ Walnut Jazz, American Elite Jazz
    Alembic Spoiler
    Rickenbacker 4003s
    Rickenbacker 4001 (1977)
    Spector Euro 4 LX
    Ken Smith BT4
    Musicman Stingray
    Power by Carvin B1000 through Markbass 2x10 Traveler (x2) (MarkBass Nano for practice/small gigs)

Somebody turn up the Bass!

www.engine14.com
    www.facebook.com/engine14band[/SIZE]

Hi Donnie

Take your time with the bass. See to your family first, show them how you would like them to proceed. When everything is in order, that will take a load off of them and you also. Enjoy each other and make it all special. That goes for all of us, I guess.

Best of luck, be an example.

Joe
    Last edited by panhead; 06-01-2015 at 07:35 AM.