+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hellow freinds

Default hellow freinds

just wanted to let every one know that i finished my radiation yesterday won,t know any thing for at least 30 or 40 days i have been very tired . hopefully now i can start to get stronger i was told by my DR,S that with out the radiation that i may only have 3 t0 6mounths left. so we are fighting as hard as we can but i know that is in GODS HANDS and no matter what the DR,S he will call me home when he is ready.i just wanted to let every one know that myself and my family would like to THANK Every one at the ROW and the LEARNING DOCK KNOW how much you mean to us.i look forward to getting back to my bass as soon as i am able.we will keep all of you informed with what is going on iwill get back on when ican best wishes and prayers to every one from donnie b Brenda and FAMILY

Let's Play Bass!
    Let's Play Bass!

Quote Originally Posted by DONNIE B View Post
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I finished my radiation yesterday. Won't know anything for at least 30 or 40 days. I have been very tired. Hopefully now I can start to get stronger. I was told by my DRs that without the radiation that I may only have 3 to 6 months left. So we are fighting as hard as we can but I know that is in GODS HANDS and no matter what the DRs he will call me home when he is ready. I just wanted to let every one know that myself and my family would like to THANK everyone at the ROW and the LEARNING DOCK. Know how much you mean to us. I look forward to getting back to my bass as soon as I am able. We will keep all of you informed with what is going on. I will get back on when I can. Best wishes and prayers to everyone from Donnie B, Brenda and FAMILY

Let's Play Bass!
    We're with you, Donnie. I'm lighting some special candles for you!

- low life -

We are thinking of you, Donnie!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

Such an amazing man.

Such a a wonderful family.
    Shine on you crazy diamond.....

Think about you often, but especially today-have a very happy birthday, Donnie, and may there be many more!
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread