Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dedication To a true Friend to Me and All on TR...:(

Default Dedication To a true Friend to Me and All on TR...:(

Don't even know how to even start or if I can finish are make it through this but here goes.
    It truly is a sad day for me and I believe to the whole Thunder Row Community to Announce
    the Passing of our Friend Donnie B who passed away 2 nights ago... More info may come shortly
    but here is my short Dedication to our Friend Donnie B.
    Please keep Brenda and his family in your thoughts and prayers while they are surly suffering
    through this time of lose and grief. As me and all are surly doing here. I could say so much more but I thought
    I should get this out.

Line6bassmanTR

FRIEND and MENTOR

AS you all have heard by now L6BM Came to see me and we had a blast playing bass all day .He helped me in so many ways with my playing. IT WAS VERY COOL We played VAN MORRISON brown eyed girl. and messed with other stuff on the bass he really helped with my triads.HE made me want to work even harder on my bass a true FRIEND and Mentor. AND A GREAT EXAMPLE of how the people of thunder are. Wednesday was one of the funnest days i have had in a long time .thank you L6BM.and all of my friends on Thunder Row.thank you donnie b here are some pics

Complete DB Post link

[CENTER]http://www.thunderrow.com/search.php...id=1599834&pp=

Me and Donnie’s Time

http://www.thunderrow.com/showthread...ecial-Olympics

New added links

http://www.thunderrow.com/entry.php?...can-died-today

http://www.thunderrow.com/content.ph...-2015#comments

There's a few more pics you can see in the links.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130217_163109.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	4391   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Donnie and me 003.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	4392   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Donnie and me 007.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	4393   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Donnie and me 010.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	4394   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Donnie B_0049.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	4395  

Last edited by line6bassman; 07-31-2015 at 11:16 PM.
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

I was so fearing that this message would arrive soon. So sad to lose such a ever positive spirit. Donnie was a fighter - all the time, and all the way! His illness never seemed to keep him down. Had a few PMs with him over the time he was here as well. Fine man!

Prayers for Brenda and the family in this time of loss.

Saddened to hear this progressed so quickly. Will miss his positive energy, but sometimes you just get tired.

I think even the undertaker will be sad to see Donnie B go.

Let a loved one know how you feel about them tonight. Maybe let a bygone be gone.

I'm very sad to hear this. Donnie was a friendly guy with tremendous spirit and determination. He will be missed.

This is a little wood plaque Donnie made for me some time ago. A kitty pawing at a butterfly. I've always kept it in a place of honour.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	donnie b.jpg 
Views:	476 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	4396

Donnie, your Earthly pains are done; I pray the journey that lies ahead of you brings you great joy. Your presence among us made the light just a little bit brighter, the music just a little bit sweeter, and the world just a little bit better place to be. You've left an indelible print on our hearts, and we will never forget you.

Thanks for joining us all in the family of bass players and students. We are better for having you with us.

Thunder on, my Brother. I'll hear you in the storms and the sky!

- low life -

- low life -

This is very sad news indeed. It seemed like Donnie was holding his own against all odds. His loss will be shared by all who knew him. My sincerest heartfelt condolences to all his loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmeaux View Post
    This is a little wood plaque Donnie made for me some time ago. A kitty pawing at a butterfly. I've always kept it in a place of honour.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	donnie b.jpg 
Views:	476 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	4396

Donnie, your Earthly pains are done; I pray the journey that lies ahead of you brings you great joy. Your presence among us made the light just a little bit brighter, the music just a little bit sweeter, and the world just a little bit better place to be. You've left an indelible print on our hearts, and we will never forget you.

Thanks for joining us all in the family of bass players and students. We are better for having you with us.

Thunder on, my Brother. I'll hear you in the storms and the sky!
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

Donnie's good-humor, his optimism throughout his trials and, most of all, his steadfast faith are the legacies he left us. I will strive to confront life's trials with equal grace - fighting the good fight, and leaving the results to God. Thanks Donnie. I know you're in the Father's arms, and you have no memory of suffering. My heart goes out to Brenda who, speaking of steadfast, was such a pillar of strength through it all. Thank you both for the example you set, and Godspeed.

Hey, Gang. Check out the special banner we're flying today on the TR site.

- low life -