Thread: new kid on the block thats blessed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default new kid on the block thats blessed

hello i've ben in field playing bass for over 30 yrs.mainly 23 yrs of that time worked with a top forty country band here in tx where i reside.other time master plumber for my other trade.Svy ampeg pro 4 with a gk 800 amps is what i run in one rack.have aby ab fs to toggle between country and rock sound.diminsiomn 5 string and a Fender deluxe jazz bass natural body has been my rig for about 2 years now. i have 1 4-10 gk and ampeg cab with 1 15 gk and ampeg.sounds like overkill. but the different venues i play at lets me have a great sound at that engagement but still work with sound men of different companys quite well.im not sure what else to say. i lot of my influences were, paul mccartney,jaco pastious,chris squire from yes (rip) gene simmoms of kiss, i lot of glesondos,depending on where they need to go. of coaures les is more nice an tasty. thank you

Welcome aboard! Love the Dimension Bass. Yummy.

Enjoy the lessons and the forum!

- low life -

Welcome, Thumperspence. Glade to have you as a part of the Thunder Row Family!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thumperspence View Post
    hello i've ben in field playing bass for over 30 yrs.mainly 23 yrs of that time worked with a top forty country band here in tx where i reside.other time master plumber for my other trade.Svy ampeg pro 4 with a gk 800 amps is what i run in one rack.have aby ab fs to toggle between country and rock sound.diminsiomn 5 string and a Fender deluxe jazz bass natural body has been my rig for about 2 years now. i have 1 4-10 gk and ampeg cab with 1 15 gk and ampeg.sounds like overkill. but the different venues i play at lets me have a great sound at that engagement but still work with sound men of different companys quite well.im not sure what else to say. i lot of my influences were, paul mccartney,jaco pastious,chris squire from yes (rip) gene simmoms of kiss, i lot of glesondos,depending on where they need to go. of coaures les is more nice an tasty. thank you
    Hey welcome Aboard Also from me!! Also if you didn't know it I'm a master Plumber also, here in New Orleans, La.! I'm also the plumber
    for the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport! Welcome!! OH, yes and I'm blessed toooooooooooo!!!!!

Line6bassmanTR
    Last edited by line6bassman; 07-12-2015 at 08:16 PM.
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!