Thread: Tubes?

Lane on Bass Guest

Default Tubes?

Yes, Bass Central is a dealer. And as of yesterday, dealers have started to take deposits on orders. You might want to call Beaver to discuss that possibility so you'll get one of the very first cabinets.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmeaux View Post
    Lol. Apparently the word p o r n is still on the list, too. Lol.
    That's why most people write it like this = pr0n ;-)

As for S e x as a european I have little problems with this word, but since these forums are international the views of other cultures should also be considered.
    Also I guess it depends on the public we would like to visit our forums.

When I was a Moderator on another forum (Linux related incase anyone is curious) our goal was to keep it a "family friendly" place so I didn't allow discussions on S e x, Religion and Politics, These 3 are the most flame-wars sensitive topics.

Anyway, I guess this would be a decision the forum owner should make (David or Ralph) unless they decide to have the forum community vote about it.
    Fender 2012 American Standard Precision Bass (Left-handed)
    Fender '59 Bassman LTD.

Also be aware that most tube amps require the tubes to be "re-biased" when new tubes are installed. Some (few) have an auto biasing function, but most don't and usually require a trip to the tech to set them up properly.