Thread: Gospel Cruise!!!

Default Gospel Cruise!!!

Hey any of my Gospel, Contemporary Christian Music etc friends!! Just touching early bass with ya on this one!! Touching
    bass get it? TOUCHING BASS? OK, enough of that foolishness. Here's what it's all about I'm pumped and getting pumped and excited on this if the good Lord says the same if you know what I mean? It's looks like the biggest thing for me yet and should be a lot of fun!! A couple of my friends who are a Gospel singing group called BROTHERS FOREVER are trying to get together musician from around the US as they travel the country for a live band (people they know) for this Gospel Cruise.
    I will be working with them to put all the music together for the musicians that will be picked for this 4 or 5 nights of concerts aboard the ship!! But the best part of this for me is, IT LOOKS LIKE i'M THE BASS PLAYER!!! Lots of learning there songs to be done but should be a lot of fun!! So to anyone who thinks they may be interested in going on a cruise like this I will be posting more info as I get it. What I do know so far is that is a Cruise to The Bahamas leaving out of Miami. So that's it for now on this and here is a taste of the group I should be playing with when the time come. Till then Be Blessed!!

Line6bassmanTR

GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

Looks like a fun gig. And a cruise, to boot. Keep us posted!

- low life -

What a super opportunity! Congratulations, L6B
    Brian

Should be a blast, L6M!

They apparently do a variety of music styles, and that should add to the fun. Enjoy.
    If they are doing regular presentations on the cruise with the same audience, then they are likely to have to prepare a large number of songs. We had 65 prepared for our last week long gig. Way more work than doing the same 12 song set over and over again.

5. Default

Sounds like it is going to be a real kick to perform with this group!

Good to read this. Thanks for the posting the video clip!
    Last edited by Holland_Jazz; 04-16-2017 at 05:21 PM. Reason: spelling (blush)

Default It's on!!

An update on this!!! This gig got canceled awhile ago because of my job at NO. Airport my turn to pull Hurricane duty. Had to cancel
    But happy to say I will be playing a gig with them in La. coming this October!! Hey its not a cruise but hey it's Okkkkkk!!

And the Hurricane better stay away are I'm kicking someone's you know what? LOL!!

Line6bassman

GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

Playing with them should be a blast. Fun times. Just the right amount of funky gospel goin' on!