Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: Can't Log On?

Default Article: Can't Log On?

- low life -

I'm back in as normal!! thanks

Wooo Hooo!

I'm in - no problem

Good to hear it. I've got some stuff to post this weekend and | really can't be DENIED!!

- low life -

I have to keep clearing my cashe to get in on chrome now but Firefox gives me no problem what so ever??
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

I'll ask Patrick to check the problem.

- low life -

@ Elmeaux, Did you send me an email on this ? (I didn't get one).
    @ line6bassman, can you give me the error message you are getting ?

I've been working on the Facebook Connect button at the top of the screen, for what I can find is that at the moment it just doesn't work with this version of the forum software (Facebook keeps changing stuff very often and version 4 of vBulletin is not supported anymore).

These modifications should only affect the Thunderrow -> facebook linking not login with your forum login and password.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    @ Elmeaux, Did you send me an email on this ? (I didn't get one).
    @ line6bassman, can you give me the error message you are getting ?

I've been working on the Facebook Connect button at the top of the screen, for what I can find is that at the moment it just doesn't work with this version of the forum software (Facebook keeps changing stuff very often and version 4 of vBulletin is not supported anymore).

These modifications should only affect the Thunderrow -> facebook linking not login with your forum login and password.
    I still have to clear everything every time I get off and on, just remember for some reason this is only with Chrome not FireFox but I only think this effect with Chrome is because I pressed the face book button in Chrome but not in firefox so whatever happened here is because of that.

To PATRICK- here's what I'm getting when I log in

This webpage has a redirect loop

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Line6bassman
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

Patrick, I didn't email yet. The problem for me was that every time I tried to sign on, I got stuck in a loop where it kept switching - trying to log me onto the Row, then Facebook, then the Row, then Facebook... over and over again. Then the error message would say something along the lines of "Too many redirects. I got it to stop by clearing the browser cache. It never happened again because I haven't logged out of my account. I chose the "keep me logged in" feature and I've had no more problems.

- low life -