Thread: Tubes?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lane on Bass Guest

Default Tubes?

Before I even write what I want to say, let me point out that in addition to working with TMBG and Thunder Row, I am VP, Sales & Relationships for DNA. Roy is also one of our first endorsers.

David Nordschow - AKA David Eden - is the founder of Eden Electronics. About 6 years or so ago, David had to sell Eden to US Music. After having endorsed his products for more than a decade, I came to work with him there. David left USM/Eden in the summer of 2008.

Now he's BACK! And we're very close to releasing our first line of speaker cabinets.

If you're into really great bass gear, I invite you to check DNA out.

David Nordschow Amplification -- dnaamps.com

Default about amps?

Quote Originally Posted by Lane on Bass View Post
    Before I even write what I want to say, let me point out that in addition to working with TMBG and Thunder Row, I am VP, Sales & Relationships for DNA. Roy is also one of our first endorsers.

David Nordschow - AKA David Eden - is the founder of Eden Electronics. About 6 years or so ago, David had to sell Eden to US Music. After having endorsed his products for more than a decade, I came to work with him there. David left USM/Eden in the summer of 2008.

Now he's BACK! And we're very close to releasing our first line of speaker cabinets.

If you're into really great bass gear, I invite you to check DNA out.

David Nordschow Amplification -- dnaamps.com
    Hello, do you think that DNA will have amps in the near future?

Lane on Bass Guest

Hi, Bob. Yes, we expect to have amps by the beginning of next year. Cabs should release within 90 days or less.

We're talking a lot about all of that over at the DNA forum.

OK great!
    I saw the videos on de DNA web, sound really good...I'm guessing there will be no mexican dealer for this time, but I see that BassCentral will have DNA cabs (amps later) so that is great too (I bought my latest two music man basses with Beaver)...I'm planning to buy a new rig (Hartke) so I will wait for now for the DNA cabs...