+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crackercaster 556 Debutante Bass

Thanks Kimgee

I live in the equal angle camp as well, although, to be forthright, I am not certain that I hear the difference as I play with it.

I have listened to videos where luthiers waxed eloquent on the point.

Brian

Damn everyone I have seen has a string tree. Have them put one on when you go back.

No kidding? I have both the debutante 5 string and a regular 4 string and neither of them have a string tree. Did you request one on your bass or what?

No, always thought they came with them like the fret markings. Some request none. Look at the pictures they have up. All have string trees.

Unregistered Guest

Default Crackercaster

Can someone tell me the difference between the regular 5 string and the debutante?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone tell me the difference between the regular 5 string and the debutante?
    The Debutante has a second pickup at the bridge. They make a few models. The first # means # of strings. Next 2 mean style of P bass body. Ones that have a slab body that is the 51. Contoured body is 56.

Unregistered Guest

Default Crackercaster Question

Can someone tell me what the turn around time is like on a 556 Debutante 5 string from initial ordering to finished product?

7-10 months depending on # of orders already taken.

I ordered the 5 string single pickup bass back in September. Didn't know the wait would be this long tho. Always wanted a 51 through 58 Precision. Wont be long now!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Let us know when it arrives!

- low life -

+ Reply to Thread