Thread: Article: Singin' Me Own Praises

Default Article: Singin' Me Own Praises

- low life -

Happy Aniversary, Elmeaux! Take the rest of teh day off to celebrate, but don't forget to pick up you bonus cheque from accounting first
    Brian

Well, Your Redness, you made it to the big 5.0! Heathcliff, Grinderswitch, Ashley and the gnomes had a big anniversary bash for you at TLD Transdimensional HQ. I suppose you should have been invited, but life is just a series of good intentions gone wrong. Speaking of good intentions, where did you put the giraffe? I know you had it last...

I left the giraffe in your office, just as you paid me to do.

Heeeee!!! Heeeee!!! Use people funny!!!!

Happy Anniversary, Elmeaux. From the bottom of our hearts - thanks for all you do. (If people only knew what you have to put up with, you know, Ralph and all . . . well, they'd be impressed). You're all that's best about TR!

Thanks to y'all for your support. Even Ralph.

- low life -

Happy Anniversary young lady!

Haven't been around much, but when I show up, you are still tirelessly holding down the fort and keeping things interesting. Thank you for that!

Happy Anniversary, Elmeaux! Your efforts are a large part of what keeps Thunder Row going. The fact that you actually have to deal with Ralph, makes your five year commitment even more impressive.

Thanks for all you do, and for keeping on keeping on.