+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Goodnight to "Cookie"

Default Goodnight to "Cookie"

If you're with me on Facebook, you'll know from my recent post that my bestest car died on the 11th of February. I have a guy who's fixing me up with a half-decent used car, but it won't be ready for a couple of weeks yet.

Well, I went and met the replacement car today. Used and old, but they're dropping a very low mileage engine into her, getting her safetied for the road, and then turning her loose to me.

I spent the morning taking some stuff out of my old car, and shedding some tears at the loss of her. I'll be back a couple more times before the other car is ready. At that time, I'm going to grab some pix to remind me of our 16 years together.

I'm both sad and happy together.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cookie 01.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	4624

Cookie in the shop.
    Last edited by Elmeaux; 02-22-2016 at 01:04 PM.

- low life -

Considering that this is the same car that left you stranded with a runny nose at least one freezing Winnepeg morning, you must be a very forgiving person.
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by brian_primrose View Post
    Considering that this is the same car that left you stranded with a runny nose at least one freezing Winnepeg morning, you must be a very forgiving person.

Brian

I think I just heard some kind of rumbling sound coming from her... uh... tailpipe. I think she's trying to tell you something.

- low life -

+ Reply to Thread