Thread: Article: Our Friends in Belgium

Default Article: Our Friends in Belgium

- low life -

Stay safe, Patrick!!!

Thanks,
    Let's hope there will come an end to this madness soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Thanks,
    Let's hope there will come an end to this madness soon.
    Be careful and stay safe Patrick. I am fairly certain that things will get worse before they get better. I really hope that I am wrong, but I seriously doubt it. What are those Eurocrats thinking!!??? Rampant sexual assaults all across Nothern Europe and now more terrorist attacks. What did they think would happen when Angela threw open the gates and welcomed the unwashed horde with open arms? I have absolutely nothing against Middle Easterner's or Islam, but really, at this point in history.......what were they expecting? It boggles the mind.

Well there will certainly be some "bad guys" who've come here by hiding among the refugees.

I have no problem with actual refugees. Some year ago we visited a centre for refugees managed by the red cross and they almost never had incidents. There were people from all over the world living in peace.

There is also a temporary centre close to my home (a few KM) and until now I don't think there were any problems with those people (and there are almost 1000 of them there).

But as far as I know, the majority (if not all) of these terrorists (in Paris and Brussels) were Belgian or French citizen. :-(

It seems like IS (or Daesh or whatever you want to call them) can recruit their suicide bombers from local criminals.
    Last edited by Patrick; 03-24-2016 at 12:23 PM.

Same from me!! What else can I say???