+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looping for TMBG Android App

Default Looping for TMBG Android App

I was curious if anyone knew when the Purple Player Android app that you use for streaming TMBG would support looping of the practice segments.

I know that you can log into a website to loop segments, but it would be nice to loop from the app directly. I like the ease of use to loop when using the DVDs the best, but I don't usually take those with me when I travel.

I'll drop a line to the bosses to ask your question.

- low life -

Thanks Elmeaux!

Email sent. Stay tuned for response!

- low life -

Looping from the app is the best way to practice on the APP, and as you say, even though looping from the website is good, for convenience alone, the APP is where it's AT!

Anyway, here's the poop from Barb at TLD, based on her discussion with Purple Player.

"We would really like for the new Purple apps to have the ability to download and play HTML5 products by late spring/early summer time frame."

Barb says to let the students know: Platform Purple, the TMBG Digital host company, continues to work hard to get the Loop Library working on the TMBG lesson download. In order to do this, they must continue the development of their HTML app. While it's taken much longer than expected, they are working hard to get this finished. Thanks for your patience.

And Elmeaux says: Tick tock, tick tock, Platform Purple. We's a-waitin!

- low life -

Thanks for checking things out, Elmeaux!

I appreciate it.

+ Reply to Thread