+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Antoine Fafard has a new CD out!

Default Antoine Fafard has a new CD out!

Antoine Fafard has released his latest CD, titled Sphere. I haven't received my copy yet, but the samples from the CD on Antoine's website sound great! Antoine is a super nice guy, and will likely autograph a copy for you if you ask him nicely. If you buy it from his website that is, like I did. Let the reward go to the creating artist I say.

http://www.antoinefafard.com/sphere.html

Edit: Argh, I left out an "a" in the title. As in: Antoine Fafard has a new CD out!
    Stupid Americans.........
    Last edited by Elmeaux; 09-02-2016 at 09:32 AM.

I love him! I was hoping to do a review of the album. If you'd like to review it for us instad, kimgee, just let me know.

- low life -

Fixed it for ya! Added the "a".

- low life -

Thanks for the tip.
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Elmeaux View Post
    I love him! I was hoping to do a review of the album. If you'd like to review it for us instad, kimgee, just let me know.
    I do one sentence CD reviews. As in - "This new CD by (insert artist here) is awesome!!! I think most readers are looking for a bit more, ummmmm.......depth?

Sounds very concise and to the point there Kimgee! Should be a very prolific reviewer with that approach

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasMan View Post
    Sounds very concise and to the point there Kimgee! Should be a very prolific reviewer with that approach
    Does that mean you will subscribe to my upcoming advertiser friendly and politically correct youtube channel called "One Minute CD Reviews for Music Lovers With No Time to Listen to Music"? I want to be monetized real bad!

Note: I left this comment the first time without logging in, so there may be a dupe. Sigh.........

No duplicate. Your unregistered comment automatically went into moderation so I deleted it when I found this one. It's all good!

- low life -

PS I love one-sentence reviews! Not to worry. I'll be doing a full review in the next week or so 😻 and I also LOVE Antoine's work.

- low life -

Quote Originally Posted by kimgee View Post
    Does that mean you will subscribe to my upcoming advertiser friendly and politically correct youtube channel called "One Minute CD Reviews for Music Lovers With No Time to Listen to Music"? I want to be monetized real bad!
    Absolutely! Where do I send my first payment?

+ Reply to Thread