Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can title my introduction - Greetings From the Great White North

Thumbs up I can title my introduction - Greetings From the Great White North

Name:  AIbEiAIAAABDCJrdpdCjyr3tViILdmNhcmRfcGhvdG8qKDM5NzE5Y2FiODc0MjJjMDBiMjVjMTZhYjdlZTI3ZjM3NzExMTQ0.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  536 BytesWow, it took a while but I finally got my TMBG last night. My name is Dale and I live in central Alberta, Canada. Perhaps some of you have heard of Red Deer, it's half way between Calgary and Edmonton. Anyways, it's COLD here! I'm 60 years old and am extremely happy to be part of this. I look forward to learning and for anything you have to say. Oh yeah, I am a major, major Satriani fan and have been fortunate to have seen him live twice. Stu Hamm rocks. Thanks Roy for this awesome opportunity to learn from you. Also, I have been writing for over thirty years. Poetry, short stories and lyrics and will one day put my music to my words. Yes, I am very excited, feel like a kid again and I really want this. Retirement isn't too far off for me and hey, I don't fish, so........
    Last edited by Dale C. Stevens; 01-22-2013 at 07:45 PM. Reason: forgot something

Welcome to The Row! Stay inside, keep warm, and enjoy the bass lessons.

Greetings, Dale. Welcome to the Row. There are a lot of folks from the great white north here.

4. Default

Hi, Dale - Here's a shout out to another of the frozen chosen. You're going to love the lessons, and we look forward to following your progress. (Of course you don't fish - the ice is too thick!) Welcome to the Row! (I understand Stu Hamm is going to be one of Roy's guest instructors at this summer's Fantasy Bass Boot Campn Nashville ... )

Welcome to Thunder Row and TMBG, Dale. Good Luck with your lessons and above all have FUN!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

Welcome, Dale. Enjoy the lessons!

- low life -

Welcome to ROW OF THUNDER
    Nothing like a Great Bottom end!

Hi Dale welcome to TMBG and Thunder Row. Go Jets GO
    Boogie on

Welcome to TMBG, Dale.

You're from my home town, Red Deer.

I currently live just a tad north, just outside of Edmonton.

Take it slow on the way through the lessons, it's not a race. There's probably two years worth of work, if you are diligent, in the videos and make sure that you've got one lesson in the bag before you move on, as lessons build on the previous work. The fact that you can review lessons at will is a great advantage and getting to the place that you can play with the band is a great incentive.

Lots of resources here, along with encouragement and support.

Enjoy

Welcome Dale! Stu Hamm is one of my heroes as well, glad to have you with us.
    Stantonl

www.bassramblings.com

Blogging about Bass!